Ambika Hostel Rules and Regulations
- Students are expected to act in such a manner that an atmosphere conducive to effective study prevails in the hostel..
- Consumption of alcohol and other intoxicants and drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone found consuming alcohol or drugs will be expelled from the hostel immediately. No enquiry into the matter shall be required.
- While leaving the rooms, it must be ensured that the light and fans are switched off failing which he/she will be liable to imposition of fines.
- Damage to hostel property such as doors, windows, electrical fitting, toilet fitting, glass panes etc. will lead to fine, disciplinary action, expulsion from the hostel. A general deduction from the hostel security deposit will be made at the end of the course, towards the breakage other than those, which are charged against the individuals.
- No permission shall be given to a student to stay in the hostel after his/her even semester examinations are over, and for the purpose of preparation or appearance in any entrance test or any competitive examination he/she must obtain permission from the warden.
- Room furniture, electric fittings etc are required to be maintained by the students in good conditions. At the time of allotment of seat / leaving the hostel for Summer Vacation every student must take over / handover the hostel room properly and carefully. They shall not break or damage any furniture and fittings. If any breakage occurs then cost will be realized (individually or collectively), together with heavy fines imposed on them.
- Students are advised not to keep valuables in the hostel rooms. They are advised to deposit extra cash in the bank or in the post office or at any other safe place.
- Studetns are not allowed to go anywhre after 11:00 o'clock, if he want to go any where he will have to give the written information .
- The Parents can meet with the permission of the manage on duty.